Table of Contents
Welcome back to another Top 5 Runelite plugins! You all loved our first list of Top Runelite Plugins everyone should have, we thought why not give you 5 more! Runelite plugins are almost never-ending. From simple things like kicking in doors to more complex plugins like showing more optimal ways of doing things and even an HD version of the game. The options are truly vast so let’s jump into it!
Guardians of the Rift Helper
We all know the lovely minigame that allows us not to run blood runes for half our life. Guardians of the Rift is an extremely useful minigame and being able to do it with ease and efficiency is always a nice thing. Here’s what the Helper plugin does and why it’s a Top 5 Runelite Plugins everyone should have!
- Adds outlines to the currently active elemental + catalytic runes.
- Adds rune icons + timers above the active runes.
- Highlights the Great Guardian when you have catalytic or elemental essence to give to him.
- Highlights the Cell table when you have no Cells left.
- Highlights the Essence piles when you have an Overcharged cell and there is a free guardian slot.
- Adds a timer showing how long the current portal will last.
- Overlay panel shows: Time since last portal, time until next game, and reward points.
Tombs of Amascut
TOA is a massive part of the end-game content in OSRS, it also happens to be very hard and fun. The Tombs of Amascut plugin is just a simple helper to start and get through TOA. Most things are just quality of life but hey we like quality. First up we have Invocation presets, having the presets can just get you back to the fight that much faster. Other features include Deposit-pickaxe Swap, Invocation Screenshot, Scabaras Puzzle Helpers, Apmeken Wave Helper, and finally Chest Audio to make things just that much better once you get your purple!
Pretty simple when you really think about it, but a clear vision of how close you are to leveling up! Skills progress is one of our quality of life Top 5 Runelite plugins.
- full color customization
- option to indent to match skill panel corners
- adjustable bar height
- showing for virtual levels
- darkening skills at lvl 99 and/or 200m XP to easily see skills that still need work
- showing for goals set using the in-game XP menu
- showing only for goals, hiding levels progress
- showing only for the skill you are currently hovering over to reduce clutter
The Gauntlet is super useful and one of my personal favorites of our Top 5 Runelite Plugins. Anyone who has plans to run CG would greatly benefit from using The Gauntlet plugin. Icons, outlines, and tile overlays for resource nodes make gathering a breeze. The resources info box counters help keep track of what you’ve gathered and what you still need. Once you’re in the boss fight you’ll love the outlines on not only the Hunllef but also tornadoes when they do spawn.
Like the Guardians of the Rift helper Mahogany Homes also has a wonderfully helpful Top 5 Runelite Plugin as well. The plugin adds simple features to help speed up the grind and get your POH’s done that much sooner! Features of the plugin include
- World Map Icon
- Display Hint Arrows
- Highlight building hotspots
- Display Required materials
- Display session stats
Another Top 5 Runelite Plugins Everyone Should Have
Thank you so much again to everyone who read and enjoyed our original Top 5 Runelite Plugins article, we appreciate it so much! We also hope you both enjoyed and found useful our Another Top 5 RuneLite Plugins everyone should have. With so many osrs updates coming out all of the time, follow our osrs news to keep updated on all things oldschool RuneScape! Finally, thank you so much to all the lovely creators of these Runelite Plugins! We love the OSRS community and you all make the game just that much more enjoyable.